Jaz Vape E-Liquid
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Tropical Mango 50ml shortfill e-liquid
- 1 x Strawberry Lime 50ml shortfill e-liquid
- 1 x Blackcurrant Lemonade 50ml shortfill e-liquid
- 1 x Sweet Raspberry 50ml shortfill e-liquid
What devices can I use with this shortfill e-liquid?
This flavour by Jaz Vape is a high VG e-liquid. The VG percentage is more than half of the total content, this means that it requires a high powered subohm style device to be vaped optimally.
Sub ohm vaping is when the coil you’re using is rated at an ohm rating under 1.0 Ohms. Sub Ohm vaping produces more vapour, more clouds and in-turn more flavour from your e-liquid.
How to mix a shortfill e-liquid:
- Ensure you are adding your chosen nic shot to a 0mg, non nicotine based e-liquid. Ensure to check the guidelines below to determine how many nic shots you will need to add to reach your desired strength.
- Remove the cap and nib from your chosen non-nicotine based shortfill. A pair of non slip gloves and/or a small tool lever the nib off will help with this.
- Remove the cap and tamper seal from the nicotine shot. Slowly squeeze the contents of your bottle into your non-nicotine based shortfill, being careful to ensure no spillages occur. Wash hands and surfaces thoroughly with warm water if any spillages do occur.
- Once the nicotine shot has been fully decanted into your non-nicotine shortfill, replace the nib, removing any temporary silicone seals that were present, ensuring that it makes a solid seal.
- Replace cap, and hand shake the bottle thoroughly for five to ten minutes to ensure the full mixture of both your shortfill and nicotine strength.
Behind the Brand
Jaz Vape is a shortfill e-liquid, recommended for vapers using a DLT (direct to lung) vape device. The Jaz Vape shortfill is big in size and flavour. Each 60ml sized bottle contains 50ml of e-liquid, leaving 10ml for your desired nicotine shot, to create a 3mg strength shortfill liquid. Jaz Vape was established with a few key points in mind – quality, fair cost, and efficiency.
We have our own award-winning e-liquid laboratory and manufacturer based in the north-west of England, and an efficient formula to give you the most effective vape experience possible. The Jaz range meets all UK and European regulations and is independently tested. It is a legal requirement to submit all products to MHRA via the EU-CEG, and Jaz Vape fully complies.
Most vape juices are made with a mix of vegetable glycerine (VG) and propylene glycol (PG). These ‘carry’ the nicotine with them when they’re vaped. Our products are 30PG/70VG, meaning they contain 70% vegetable glycerine and 30% propylene glycol. This ratio of PG/VG is suited to high-powered sub-ohm devices rating below 1.0 Ohms. This produces more vapour, more clouds, and more flavour from your e-liquid.
Our belief is that the customer needn’t pay inflated prices for their products, and that our products provide a reasonable and fair price whilst providing the manufacturer and retailer enough of a margin. Jaz has developed its range using the latest nic-salt, and unlike other brands, offer nic-salt at the same price as conventional liquids. We haven’t inflated the price and used nic-salt to extract more margin. That’s fair for everyone.
There is a difference between the freebase nicotine used in conventional e-liquids and the newer nic-salts making headlines. Freebase nicotine is the purest form of nicotine, and is the go-to for most manufactures. Since we’re trying to offer an effective nicotine replacement in our vape juices, it makes sense to use the absolute best form available – except for our zero nic range, of course, which allows you to choose the type and strength of nicotine to suit you.